Terms & Conditions
nakoo.net services are provided by Nakoo Ltd., (The Company). This website is intended for members to communicate and interact with each other online and for businesses to promote and market their products and services.
These are the terms and conditions of agreement between you and The Company.
These terms and conditions cover; your use of this website; the entire contents of this website, located at domain http://www.nakoo.net and http://nakoo.net and to any correspondence between us and you. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using this website and before becoming a member.
Your use of this website indicates your acceptance of the terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, please do not use this website - every time you access the site you confirm your agreement with the Terms and Conditions.
The Terms and Conditions of this site are subject to change at any time without notice.
Your experience of nakoo.net is very important to us. Please read the following policies and guidelines that form these Terms and Conditions.
All Users - The Host site is called www.nakoo.net and is operated by Nakoo Ltd., Ireland. Nakoo Ltd. Or any of its agents will not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, in any way for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of your interaction with any business, individual or shop hosted on the www.nakoo.net site.
If you purchase any goods or services from any business/vendor hosted on nakoo.net either through the nakoo.net platform or directly with the business/vendor, conditions apply between you and the business/vendor. Please address any complaints, queries or correspondence regarding these conditions to the relevant business/vendor.
- You alone are responsible for the content you publish, display or distribute on this site, on your profile and in any communications with other Members.
- No responsibility is assumed by The Company for any content, including photos, published or transmitted by Members. The Company reserves the right to edit profile and photo content.
- No responsibility is assumed by The Company for any content published or transmitted.
- The Company does not guarantee the accuracy of any information published on the site and does not endorse nor is responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice, or statements made by any subscriber to its services. Opinions, advice, statements, offers, or other information or content made available through the site are those of their respective authors and should not be relied upon.
- You may not publish or transmit offensive content; this includes content that contains offensive language, sexually explicit content, and any content that is considered unlawful, threatening, abusive, racist, derogatory, harmful, obscene, harassing, discriminatory, and libellous. Further you may not publish any content that may violate or encourage violation of any applicable local, state, national or international law or regulation.
- While The Company reserves the right to edit, delete or remove content deemed offensive at our sole discretion within these Terms and Conditions, The Company does not guarantee that offensive material will be removed or deleted.
- The Company reserves the right to read, censor and edit profiles, monitor chat room conversations and remove and edit posts on the forums.
- Content you post on nakoo.net may be viewable by non-members and will probably be returned in search engine results.
- The company may from time to time send marketing material to members by email. You will have the opportunity to opt out of receiving this material.
- Your use of these sites provides you no rights in regard to The Company intellectual property rights including trademarks, designs and copyright or the intellectual property rights of Third Parties.
- You may not harass any Member and agree to stop contacting any other Member who has requested you to stop.
- You alone are responsible for the message content you transmit to other members. You will ensure that it is appropriate and is not in breach of the Terms and Conditions.
- The Company does not in ordinary circumstances review or censor member message content but reserves the right to delete messages or to review messages if there is a reported breach of conduct, conditions or guidelines, or if required by the relevant authorities.
- You are responsible for keeping messages you wish to save as The Company cannot retrieve messages which have been deleted.
- Content on The Company websites is in the English language.
Account and Password Details
- You are solely responsible for ensuring that your account and password details are kept confidential and safe from unauthorized access.
- Do not give out your password to anyone.
- The Company does not warrant that any of its services will always be secure, uninterrupted, and always available or error free, or will meet your requirements, or that any defects in the service will be corrected.
- Site access may be suspended periodically and without notice in the case of repair, maintenance, system failure or for reasons outside of our control.
- The Company may change the subscription pricing, payment options, renewal terms or Member services at any time.
- The Company may suspend or terminate the subscription of any Member who violates the Terms and Conditions.
- The Company will not refund subscriptions if there has been a violation of the Terms and Conditions. Refunds will be given at the discretion of The Company management.
Limitation of Liability
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless The Company, its directors, officers, employees, agents, affiliates, partner sites and third parties, from any loss, claim, expenses or damages (including but not limited to any, direct, indirect, incidental and/or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data and contracts), relating to or arising out of your use of this site and the services provided.
This includes any violation of The Terms and Conditions of this agreement or any action arising from the content that you publish on this site that infringes the intellectual property rights of any third party or content or communication that denigrates libels or invades the privacy of any third party or any action taken by you (or others associated with you) as a result of your use of this site.
Nakoo Ltd. and all related entities exclude all liability to the maximum extent permitted by law. To the extent that liability cannot be excluded, Nakoo Ltd. and all related entity’s liability to you for any cause whatsoever will at all times be limited to the amount paid, if any, by you to us for the service during the term of membership.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING THE USE OF THIS SITE.
Nakoo Ltd is committed to ensuring the privacy of your personal information and this privacy notice is designed to tell you which information we collect from you, how this information may be used and how it is protected.
Collection And Use Of Personal Information
Nakoo Ltd limits its requests for information to what is required to ensure accurate service. Most of the information we collect is very basic.
Even if you do not make a purchase on our site, we have the ability to track usage of our web site – including the server from which the site was visited. This information is not used to track information about individuals, but is used on an aggregate level to customize our site and improve the on-line experience.
Information Voluntarily Provided
There are times when you may provide information to us voluntarily. This occurs when you provide your feedback to us though e-mails, return forms, letters or telephone calls. We use this information to respond to your query and to keep track of customer feedback.
Nakoo Ltd has created an Internet database to allow consumers to store their shipping and billing information, track the status of their order, list previous orders and retain email preferences.
Nakoo Ltd does not sell or otherwise share your personal information with anyone else, such as advertising agencies or marketing companies. We only send marketing information to those customers who specifically sign up for our mailing list or post comments on the side blog on our site. Customers can opt-out of receiving information by using the "unsubscribe" option in any marketing e-mail that they receive.
Disclosure And Retention Of Personal Information
Nakoo Ltd will share your personal information internally with those staff members who need it to complete your purchase or carry out your instructions regarding the receipt of marketing information. We will not disclose your personal information to any third party without your written consent unless required to do so by law.
Nakoo Ltd keeps your personal information for only as long as required to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected. For those customers who have registered for the mailing list, their personal information is kept until we are notified that they no longer want their information stored.
Accuracy And Protection Of Personal Information
Nakoo Ltd relies on our customers to notify us of any changes in personal information. Should inaccurate information come to our attention, we will investigate and correct the information and, if necessary, advise you of the change. Only those staff members who need your personal information in order to respond to your requests are given access to it. All information stored in our computer system is protected from unauthorized access and information that is stored in document form is kept in secure locations to prevent access by unauthorized persons.
In order to make every effort to ensure that your experience on any of the hosted stores is secure, we use encryption technology to protect you against the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. When you fill out any contact forms or access your account, a secure server encrypts all of your information through the use of Secure Socket Layers (SSLs).
Commitment To Children
The Vendor does not collect or maintain information from those people that we know are under 13 years old and we do not specifically target this group in our marketing materials or other advertising.
Access To Personal Information
Nakoo Ltd is committed to ensuring that we have no personal information about customers that is not absolutely necessary in order to provide them with excellent service. We are also committed to ensuring that information about our customers is accurate and up-to-date.
We will investigate the matter and respond to your request within 30 days. In the event that you become aware that the information we have about you is incorrect, you should notify us, we will ensure the information is updated. In the case of a complaint, we will take corrective action (if necessary) and will advise you of the steps taken to correct the problem. If you are still unsatisfied with the actions taken, you may be entitled to make a written complaint to the appropriate government or legislative body.
Use Of Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics use “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website will be transmitted to and stored by Google servers.
Google will use this information on behalf of the operator of this website for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing them other services relating to website activity and internet usage.