All-natural handmade soaps created with 100% pure simple ingredients.
- Soap price ..........€6.50
- Ireland ....€3.40
- UK and EU ....€7.50
Cherry - Coffee scrub bar soap
Coffee is rich in antioxidants that help protect your skin from free radical damage and aging. ... Using coffee soap may help decrease the appearance of sun spots, redness, and fine lines. The anti-inflammatory property of coffee soap may be attributed to chlorogenic as well as melanoidins in coffee. Coffee it's great for reducing cellulite, and has amazing anti-aging properties. It is also used to reduce inflammation and nasty dark circles. Great body scrub – stimulates blood circulation leaving skin glowing and revitalized. Great moisturising soap with purest ingredients. Baobab is known to have enhanced skin healing and nourishing properties, and you have a truly extraordinary soap! Ingredients: Pure unrefined butters (Cocoa, Mango), oils (Olive, Coconut, Avocado, Castor), Duck fat, distilled water, Sodium Hydroxide (none present in finished product), Baobab powder, Whote kaolin, with coffee grounds - which work as a gentle exfoliate.
Pink Himalayan Salt and Seaweed
This Spa Soap is ideal for deep skin cleansing and skin balancing for busy people, who have no time to visit the spa. Pink Himalayan Salt has anti-inflammatory properties that heal and soothe skin by calming irritations and breakouts. It also helps retain moisture in the deeper layers of the skin and it works as a gentle exfoliate. Hydration – seaweed is full of humectant that draw in moisture from the environment, and vitamin E, also great for hydrating the skin. Youthful-looking skin – the amino acids in seaweed help your skin to plump up, smoothing out fine lines with its anti-aging properties. Spirulina is a blue green algae, rich in both fatty and amino acids, nutrients and vitamins. Spirulina decreases inflammation, tones the skin and encourages cell turnover which helps skin heal faster.Ingredients: Shea, Mango Butters, Coconut, Olive, Castor, Apricot Kernel, Rice Bran oils, fresh Atlantic seawater, Sodium Hydroxide (none present in finished product), Kaolin White Clay, Spirulina Seaweed powder, Litsea Cubeba and Patchouli Essential oils, Limonene*, Linalool*, Geraniol*, Citral* ( Naturally occurring in essential oils*)
The benefits of my products are:
- Pleasure to use and they leave your skin feeling clean, smooth, silky soft, smelling great and radiantly healthy!
- We do not use fragrance oils, perfume oils, potpourri oils or nature identical oils, which are all different words for synthetically produced fragrance oils.
- All are made completely from scratch - no short-cuts, pre-manufactured bases or artificial ingredients.
- We make all of our products by hand, in small batches to ensure quality, consistency, and perfection.
- Our packaging is plastic free (where possible and available). I use only recycled and biodegradable materials for all packaging and stationery.
- We use completely natural and pure vegetable and plant oils, essential oils, plant butters, herbs and spices to make natural soaps that cleanse, moisturize and soothe your skin.
- You get all the goodness of naturally-formed soap!
Unique Formulas: Our recipes are designed in house using our knowledge about nature and natural ingredients. We use certified organic ingredients to create products that will nourish your skin and be gentle to you and our Planet -
- Vegetable oils, butters, herbs, flowers, vegetables and fruits,local organic honey, goats or exotic camel milk,
- all natural colorants (spirulina, turmeric, paprika powders etc)
- clays ( white kaolin, rose quarz etc)
- Pure Essential Oils to create a nice scent