2kg Setanta - Organic Seed Potatoes
Setanta potatoes - Main crop
Packaging: Net bag
Note: Setanta seed potatoes are certified organic. We have sourced them from an Irish company.
- A very popular red Maincrop.
- It is a fairly new Irish potato cross between Rooster x Brodick
- Good blight and high scab resistance.
- Setanta potatoes give an excellent yield of red oval tubers with medium yellow flesh.
- Here is a real floury potato - meeting the Irish taste: lovely as a cooked spud or roasted.
- A high dry matter potato for crisping, it keeps very well in store and fry colours are good right through the storage season.
- Setanta is very high yielding
- Very good resistance to foliage and tuber blight, gangrene and dry rot.
- A great variety to grow and store.
- It is suitable for fresh use and very suitable for Organic production
Shipping & packaging nationwide: €8.50 for any order up to 10kg.