British Queens - Second early
Packaging: Net bag
Note: British Queens seed potatoes are certified and sourced from an Irish company. They have been untreated with fungicides
- British Queen Potatoes are a very tasty, floury, superb eating potato - fit for a Queen (and the King-and the kids...)!
- Grown in Ireland since the 1900's.
- Reasonable resistance to tuber blight, potato virus and and scab.
- Short oval tuber, cream skin, cream flesh. Shallow eyes.
- Great roasting potato.
- RHS Award of Garden Merit.
Shipping & packaging nationwide: €8.50 for any order up to 10kg.