Cabragh Wetlands Thurles
Sunday 24th March 10.30am - 11.30am
Sunday 31st March 10.30am - 11.30am
Sunday 7th April 10.30am - 11.30am
Mindfulness-based self-management tools to equip students with mindfulness techniques to reduce stress and build resilience promoting improved well-being, academic focus and achievement by teaching why, when and how to use and apply it and, also some benefits of using it.
- Fostering well-being, self-confidence , self-care & self-esteem
- Promotes self-awareness & emotional self-regulation
- Increased resilience, empathy & ability to cope with change
- Enhancing mental & emotional health
- Managing stress and exam pressures
- Opportunities for reflection and discussion
- Improved self-awareness & relationships
- Improving attention, concentration, focus and executive function (and in turn exam results)
Workshops will give simple techniques to reduce stress and anxiety in the moment through demonstration and participation in meditations.
Experiential learning by doing approach.