Our 3ltr Essential Oil Copper Distill includes the most versatile copper still.
- Split top rotating column.
- It can be used to make steam distillation.
- To collect both Essential Oils and Hydrosols.
- Removing the column allows you to do hydrodistillation.
- Perfect to all kind of organic material.
*3 L Split Top Rotating Column Alembic Still
*Spring Thermometer Welded to Head, Celsius & Fahrenheit Reading
*3 L Pot Still Copper Sieve Tray
~Capacity -- 3LWeight -- 2.6kg
~Thickness -- 0.6mm
~Material -- Copper & Brass Handles
~Height x Length x Width (mm) -- 530mm x 480mm x 210mm
* This 3ltr is our standard model
* Our standard products are high quality and completely hand made and unique. Many similar models can be found in the markets but we stand out because all our materials are tested and 100% lead free;
* There are brass locking / unlocking unions between the lid, swan neck pipe and the condensing recipient to avoid the escape of vapours;
* The extension pipe is provided to compensate for the increased height of the column. It should be connected between the swan neck piping and the condensing recipient.;
* These equipments, if treated well, can last an entire lifetime.
A first cleaning distillation is essential to clean impurities and other unwanted substances. These substances, which are inherent to copper, are deposited after the still has not been in use for a relatively long period of time.
The lid and pot need to be sealed off to prevent the escape of vapours, same procedure between the swan neck and the condenser. This is achieved with a very simple and rudimentary sealing technique;
Please Note: Detailed information will be available to client after purchase is made.