Based in Thurles, Co. Tipperary, Mindfulness Tipperary is owned and operated by Máire Shanahan, a highly qualified mindfulness practitioner and offers a blend of mindfulness theory, experiential learning and practical techniques in mindful living.
Mindfulness is a technique to help you relax and enjoy the moment you are living right now.
- Feeling anxious, stressed?
- Trouble sleeping?
- Not performing at your best?
- Is life feeling hard, pressured?
Mindfulness can help reduce stress, improve concentration and promote wellbeing.
Mindful awareness exercises help children and young people to develop concentration, self-awareness and improve resilience.
Do you want to learn how to bring the mind to rest?
- Learn simple meditation techniques
- Practice mindful meditation
- Engage all your senses to bring clarity to your life
The benefits of mindfulness training includes
- Reduced Stress
- Decreased anxiety, depressive, worry symptoms
- Better Health and Pain Management
- Increased Job Performance and satisfaction
- Enhanced Mental Health
- Better Sleep
- Improved Academic Success
- Greater concentration and attention span
- Boosted Resilience
- Clarity and Control
"Mindfulness is the awareness that comes from paying attention in a particular way, on purpose in the present moment and non-judgmentally."
Professor Jon Kabat-Zinn