TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
This shop is owned and run by
Vendor name, Full address here, City, County, State, Phone number, email address, Webpage Address
that will hereinafter referred to as "Vendor".
Please read this document carefully as it contains the terms and conditions that you agree to be bound by if you continue to use the Vendor's Store. The below terms and conditions (“the Conditions”) apply to your use of this Vendor's Store and to any purchases you make through it.
Conditions apply between you and the Vendor, whose address is shown at the top of this document. Please address any complaints, queries or correspondence regarding these Conditions or the Vendor's Online Store, to the contacts as listed in the Vendors webpage.
Eligibility to order criteria:
You may only purchase products:
· Available for sale and details of which appear on the Vendor's Online Store; and
· For delivery to Ireland only.
· For personal use, either by yourself or by your intended recipient(s) of the products. The Vendor reserves the right to decline any order that it has reasonable cause to believe is for onward sale other than through distribution channels approved by the Vendor.
Details of the products available for purchase (including their price) are set out on the Vendor's Online Store. The Vendor takes all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on the Vendor's online store are correct at the time when the relevant information is placed onto the Vendor's online store. Although every effort is made to keep the Vendor's Online Store as up to date as possible, the information appearing at a particular time may not always reflect the position exactly at the moment you place an order.
· Once you have selected the products you wish to order, click on the “Checkout”.
· Once you have clicked on the “Checkout” button, you have made a binding offer for the sale of goods. Your offer at this stage is still subject to our acceptance. In order that we may accept your offer, we obtain an authorization from your Credit Card company for the amount detailed on the order summary page. We are not taking funds from your card at this stage, although the amount available for you to spend will be reduced by the Authorization. This is a normal process with the banks. If your credit card should not give an Authorization, your order will not be processed further.
· the Vendor will E-mail you automatically through hosting system to confirm your product order has been received.
· the Vendor will E-mail you again through the hosting system to confirm that the products you have ordered are being shipped to you.
We are deemed to have accepted your offer, and a corresponding contract of sale for the products you have ordered is concluded between you and the Vendor only upon those products being shipped to you, as detailed in the dispatch confirmation E-mail.
The Vendor may refuse or be unable to process your order if:
· The product you ordered is discontinued or no longer available.
· Your credit card does not give Authorization for the payment of the purchase price
· You do not meet the eligibility to order criteria set out above.
CANCELLING THE CONTRACT AND RETURNS
1) ORDER CANCELLATION
You may change your mind and cancel your order within Fourteen (14) working days after the day you receive your goods. If you choose to cancel your order we will refund:
(a) the full purchase price
(b) the delivery charges incurred in delivering the goods to you
Note: If you choose to cancel your order you will be expected to return the goods in your order to us in perfect condition. The Vendor will NOT refund the return delivery charges (cost for returning goods to us) and if you fail to return goods to us we may charge you for the cost incurred in collecting them from you. Your product can only be returned in the country it was purchased.
2) DAMAGED OR FAULT PRODUCTS AND INCORRECT ORDERS
You may exchange your goods or obtain a full refund if the goods in your order are damaged or faulty upon receipt, or if the goods you have received are not the goods you originally ordered. Your product can only be returned/exchanged in the country it was purchased.
When returning damaged, faulty or incorrect orders we will refund:
(a) Full Purchase Price
(b) Delivery Charges (the cost for initial delivery to you)
(c) Return Charges (the cost for returning goods to us) upon the production of a receipt. Alternatively we will arrange to collect your goods from you at our cost
When exchanging damaged, faulty or incorrect orders we will:
(a) Dispatch replacement items to you free of charge
(b) Refund return charges (the cost for returning goods to us) upon production of a receipt. Alternatively we will arrange to collect your goods from you at our cost
3) HOW TO RETURN YOUR GOODS
You may return your goods, accompanied by the delivery documentation, to the Vendor
The following information will be required when returning your goods:
· Confirmation Email containing your Transaction Reference Number
· Delivery Documentation containing your Delivery Number
· List and description of goods to be returned
· Reason given for returning goods
· If returning goods by post please also include:
1. Completed Returns Form
2. Receipts showing any return charges if you are claiming a full refund for damaged, faulty or incorrectly delivered goods
If you are returning the goods by post please note:
· It may take up to 7 days for your parcel to reach us
· Returned items will be processed within two (2) working days of receipt
· Reasonable care must be taken when packaging the parcel and returning it so that goods are not damaged in transit
· You are advised to use a carrier that offers both traceability and insurance
4) STAY IN TOUCH
We’d like to keep you up to date on all of our exiting new product launches, promotions, and campaigns. To keep up to date simply send us an email.
5) HOW TO CONTACT US.
Our contact details can be found on our webpage.
the Vendor reserves the right to:
(a) Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, the Vendor's Online Store (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you; the Vendor shall not be liable to you or any third party for any such modification or withdrawal; and/or
(b) Change the Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the Vendor's Online Store (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. (c) It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Vendor's Online Store.
(d) If the Vendor should change these Conditions, your order will be subject to the Terms and Conditions at the Date and time of you placing your order.
If any part of the Conditions is declared unlawful or unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed deleted from the Conditions and the remaining provisions of the Conditions shall remain in full force and effect. Irish law applies to these Conditions and any dispute relating to the Conditions shall be settled by the Irish courts.
The Host site is called www.nakoo.net and is operated by Nakoo Ltd., Ireland. Nakoo Ltd., or any of its agents will not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, in any way for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of your interaction with any shop hosted on the www.nakoo.net site.