Daniela Kocis Fitzgerald is a HR and Employment Law Consultant based in Dublin with over 10 years Management and HR experience. Daniela is CIPD qualified and an accredited psychometric assessor with extensive experience across all SME sectors and a keen interest in community projects.
HR Dept provide the following services:
- Helping Business Owners and Managing Directors in the SME sector prevent their people problems by providing commercially focused HR services and employment law advice.
- Equipping business owners and Managing Directors with an understanding of HR and employment law, so that they can ensure they are always legally compliant.
- Taking the pain of managing employees away, so that they can focus on running the business.
Services cover everything to do with employing people and will help you prevent people problems or resolve problems when they do occur:
- HR Consultancy
- Fully indemnified advice for retained clients
- Employment law advice
- Contracts of employment and handbooks. Policies and procedures
- Disciplinary and grievance, bullying and harassment
- Workplace investigations
- Performance management and appraisals
- Training and development
- Absence management
- Redundancy management
- TUPE transfers
- Psychometric testing