Doyles Waste Removal Service - Hire a Skip, Rubbish disposal Co, Tipperary
- 087 267 6867
- Michael Doyle - Manager
- Our Car Dismantlers Business
- Noan, Ballinure, Cashel Co Tipperary, Ireland
Doyle Waste Removal Services is a local family run business based in Noan, Ballinure just outside Cashel in Co, Tipperary.
We are authorised permit holders and fully insured to remove all kinds of waste, rubble, furniture, rubbish and debris. We also offer removal of tyres, old batteries and scrap metals.
We service the household and commercial sectors in the Tipperary region with locations in Kilkenny and Waterford considered. We will drop a skip at a time of your chosen to the location to clear out Sheds, waste disposal, garden clearance, houses, attics, offices, commercial buildings, farms etc. In the event of our customers not having man power or time to fill the skips we will provide fully trained and efficient workmen.
We offer our waste removal service in: Cashel, Tipperary Town, Clogheen, Carrick on Suir, Clonmel, Cahir, Thurles, Templemore, Roscrea, Nenagh and their surrounding areas in Tipperary.
Give us a call today for prices and further information about our waste disposal, management services.
"Clear it, bin it, let us dispose of it"
Is your garden looking like a waste recycle plant, is the rubbish looking like an eye sore, is your garage or attic full of junk that you no longer want to hoard, maybe you need a skip for your home or business, are scrap metals or other types of rubbish a danger on your farm to animals or the work force, you may have items that are too bulky and awkward to fit in a bin, do you just want to do a general clear up?
If you've answered yes to the above then you need to call Doyles Waste removal service. Order in a skip to accommodate the amount you want removed and then leave the removal and disposing to us. We are fully authorised to remove all types of waste and unwanted items, recycling whatever possible.
Note: In the case you don't have the man power or time on your hands. Our team will tend to the problem for you in a fast, efficient and friendly manner and will take away your waste with the minimum of fuss.
COLLECTION & DISPOSING:
Doyles Waste Removal Service deal with filled skip collection and safe disposal of its contents. The following types of waste/rubbish materials can be dealt with:
Scrap metals, scrap vehicles, coppers, steels, car parts, old gates, railings, Beds, mattresses, wooden furniture's, tables, chairs, sinks, baths, wiring, slates, blocks, sheeting, junk, old worn out tyres from cars or farms vehicles (as seen in the picture) and much much more.
We cater for the hiring of skips and if needed a skip filling service. These skips can be used for a range of purposes some of which are listed above.
Call today for a more detailed chat on all your Household, industrial and commercial waste.
Please note: Please read below the list of certain waste we cannot accept.
WHAT WE CAN NOT ACCEPT:
Doyles Waste Removal Services can not accept the following:
- Food waste
- Dead animals
- Toxic waste
- Medical waste
- Gas/Oxygen/Helium bottles
- Asbestos - All of the mentioned can be disposed by companies who specialise in these waste materials.
We cannot remove some of the above items for health and safety reasons and regulatory purposes.
WHY CHOOSE US:
Friendly staff: Trained to give you a detailed insight into what waste/rubbish you can put in the skip.
Rates: Very competitive rates.
Work ethic: Reliable, punctual and will always uphold clients privacy.
Customer focus: Our customers are our number one priority and we aim to provide the best service that we can.
Shop local: We are a family run business based in the Noan, Ballinure, Cashel.
Recycle: We recycle what we can.
Fully Compliant: We are fully compliant with all waste legislation.
Permits: All permits are up to date.
We think Green playing our part for our environment.
1. What areas do you cover? We cover all of Co, Tipperary and will consider areas in Kilkenny & Waterford along the Tipperary border.
2. Where will my skip be dropped? It will be dropped anywhere you choose on your property or outside your property however we may advise on the location for safety reasons and your convenience.
3. Do I need permission from the local authorities to place a skip outside my property? Yes and no, in some cases it might be best to give a call for assurance.
4. Have you restrictions on the content filling of your skips? Yes, please read the page above that explains this.
5. Can I load skip higher than the sides of the skip? Only one foot higher and the contents must be safe and secure with no risk of falling objects.
6. How long can I keep the skip? Please ring to be advised on this matter.
7. Do I need to book the skip well in advance? It might be best to book early to avoid disappointment especially on certain times of the year. i.e Bank Holidays.
8. What happens to my junk/waste once taken away? We will recycle what we can and take the non-recycle waste to a waste management facility.
9. If I cant carry out the job myself, do you provide worker's? Yes, all workmen are friendly, efficient, competent and skilled. Ring for details.
Doyles Waste Removal Service - Hire a Skip, Rubbish disposal Co, TipperaryNoan, Ballinure,Cashel Co Tipperary,
DOYLES WASTE REMOVAL SERVICES - TIPPERARY.
We are an Irish owned and family run business which most of you will know through our Car Dismantling and car parts Service.
We would like to take this opportunity to welcome you all to our new and exciting adventure "Doyles Waste Removal Service" based in Ballinure on the outskirts of Cashel near Dualla.
We are fully insured and meet all the required regulations from the EPA to carry out our services. We pride our self's on the basis of our work ethic, professional standards at all times and an environmental friendly attitude. You will be assured of reliability, good advice, courtesy and honesty.
"Clear it, bin it, let us dispose of it"